Baked Shrimp in Butter Garlic Lemon Sauce
Quick Baked Shrimp in Butter Garlic Lemon Sauce
Weekday nights can be crazy. Everyone is running around or running late. And everyone is tired. I know there are lots of afternoons I run out of steam to cook dinner, but I still cook. Cooking at home is better for your waistline and your wallet as I like to say.
That’s where quick baked shrimp in butter garlic lemon sauce comes into the picture. It is a dump and bake meal. Thaw the shrimp, melt the butter, then combine the rest of the ingredients in an oven-safe baking dish and in 20 minutes you have a dinner. You can serve it with pasta, side salad, and/or crusty bread. The sauce is wonderful and very flavorful. Perfect actually for dipping crusty bread in to sop up the sauce. That is my favorite part.
Baked Shrimp in Butter Garlic Lemon Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice or juice of one large lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 – 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper based on heat level
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in an oven-proof dish coated with butter, oil, or cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp