Really Addictive Salsa
This is seriously addictive salsa. No joke. And that is OK. Nothing beats fresh salsa. If I am not bringing a dessert to a party then I am bringing it. I believe I would be disinvited if I did not bring it. My family is addicted to this recipe. I am pretty sure they could eat this daily it is so good. In fact one family who will remain nameless could drink the liquid. There is no shame in that.
The recipe is so easy. And it is done in less than fifteen minutes. No excuse to ever buy the jarred stuff again. Or even the “fresh” ones in the refrigerator case.
Seven ingredients. That is it. Fresh and simple ingredients.
It can be served with tortilla chips or Fish Tacos.
Addictive Salsa Recipe
- 4-6 plum tomatoes, diced small
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped small
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 white onion, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit for 30 minutes at room temp and stirring a couple times.